Pitching Machine Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- The Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine pitches major league 100+ MPH fastballs, and right and left handed breaking pitches.
- The unique three-wheel design allows you to see the ball clearly all the way through the feeding motion and release, just like a live pitcher.
- Throws any type of ball, hard balls, fast pitch softballs, dimple balls, light flight, plastic and even soccer and volleyballs
- Throws hard balls from 18 to 45 mph with easy to adjust speed controls. And throws light flight and plastic balls up to 60 mph; Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12 inches arch
- Throws baseballs at speeds up to 50 MPH
- No batteries or electrical cords Required
- The Junior Hack Attack will throw right and left handed curves, sliders, split fingers, knuckle and Fastballs up to 70+ MPH
- Recommended for youth league, backyard, travel teams, drills at all levels including high school, college and professional
- Lightweight pitching machine for honing swings of up-and-coming hitters.
- Throws 11 inch or 12 inch Lite-Flite softballs, Lite-Flite baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs
- The baseline Baseball/softball pitching machine is a great choice
- The baseline features a swivel base, reversible legs
- HEAVY DUTY PITCHING MACHINE - The Heater Baseball Pitching Machine Is High Quality & Consists of An All Metal Housing For Durability.
- PITCHES REAL BASEBALLS UP TO 52 MPH - The Heater Heavy Duty Baseball Machine Consists of a 0-10 Speed Control To Adjust Real Ball Pitches From 10-52 MPH.
- First Battery Powered Pitching Machine With a Punch! Adjustable from 10-70 mph.
- Adjustable from 10-70 mph
- Fastballs, Grounders, & Pop-Flys
- Pitches Lite Baseballs Up To 60 MPH
- Speed: 30-60 mph. Lightweight design lets you move the pitching machine around with ease. Power Source- Electric
- Throws baseballs, 11'' and 12'' softballs