Tactical Knife Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge; Blade Length (inches): 7.00; Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Black;
- Carry System: Kydex Sheath; Handle Material: Kraton; Overall Length (inches): 11.75;
- Fixed-blade knife with a razor sharp 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with tungsten DLC anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade length: 4.3 inches (109 mm); Blade thickness: 0.125 inch (3.2 mm); Total length: 9.1 inches (232 mm); Weight w/sheath: 5.7 oz. (162 g)
- 1 or 2 lines of engraving. Engraved text is curved with the handle. Perfect for full names.
- Each knife comes boxed.
- SPECIFICATIONS : Overall Length: 11.75" , Blade Length: 6.50". Includes a high quality protective polymer sheath with clip plate attachment and lanyard hole.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE: Tactical knife blade made of black coated 1095 High Carbon Steel, a top choice for professional field knives, for lasting durability
- Black metal belt Clip (1480Clip) included
- Designed by john benner, founder and owner of tactical defense institute
- 3" drop-point Composite Blade with a D2 steel edge and Sandwich 14C28N spine with black-oxide Blackwash finish
- Matching 410 stainless steel handle with Speed Safe Assisted opening, liner lock, tip-lock, Reversible pocket Clip and pre-drilled lanyard Hole
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- ☑️8" Overall USA American Flag Inspired Pocket Knife - A MUST HAVE knife for emergencies. The knife is designed to fit perfectly into your palm. A solid grip is necessary. It's safer and good to know the knife in your hand is ready for the task. This emergency tool is produced with "ease of use" in mind and all of our knives are designed as EDC knives. This means your tool is always easy to access when you need it. It also has the added benefit of being used as a light duty hammer if required.
- ▶️ 3.5 INCH BLADE - Each blade is professionally heat treated to balance hardness and toughness, increasing blade durability and capabilities. A harder knife blade can perform better than a softer blade. Toughness is the ability to resist chipping, cracking or breaking. Using a very hard blade without toughness, such as a blade made from glass, will be very easy to break. This is why balancing hardness and toughness is so important and why we heat treat every single blade.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust-resistant, and holds an edge well. The glass-filled nylon handle is tough yet attractive, making it ideal for hard jobs and everyday carry.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Griptilian 551 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- Edge Angles - 20 Degrees
- Overall length 11.875 inches