PS4 Game Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic - Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Resident Evil is back!
- Up close and personal - An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every Blood curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of raccoon city.
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects
- Starting with four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only does Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles
- Ada Wong, Resident Evil's very own femme fatale, dives into a thrilling campaign of intrigue and infiltration, featuring unique missions, gameplay and weapons. Ada is available from the start
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage;Subgenre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
- Take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi who is responsible for turning the world into a wasteland
- Players must use Amaterasu's magical abilities and arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color.
- Pre-order now to receive a new costume Color for each character!
- Includes all content (excluding fighting chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: arcade Edition.
- Includes 12 arcade classics
- Take four iconic entries online with ranked or casual matches: SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: 3rd Strike
- Arcade mode - choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery - unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Best-selling hit - the unforgettable Samurai adventure arrives on your favorite Console!
- HD visuals - updated graphics create a more visually appealing interpretation of feudal Japan. Play in the original 4: 3 Resolution, or new and improved 16: 9 Resolution