Pressure Cooker Finder
All best-selling pressure cookers in USA on one page. Refine your search by price, consumer score, popularity. Database is updated every month.
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
Total results: 45
- Innovative clamp-style lid allows cook to lock in any position
- Open & Close the Lid with the Turn of a Knob
- High grade stainless steel cooking pot! ! ! Non PTFE !
- Pressure limiting, valve-allows for steam to scape during cooking, stabilizes the pressure inside the cooker
- Features deep dimensions and unparalleled versatility
- Base is made from stainless steel for solid durability and even heat distribution
- Exclusive, patented one-handed drop lid opening system
- Superior safety - lid clicks to let you know when it is hermetically sealed
17 expert reviews:
— by CNET
- Fagor is the leading pressure cooker brand in the United States and it has been present on the market for 25 years. The Duo has been named “Best of the Test” by leading culinary Magazines.
- Most eco-friendly and energy efficient way of cooking: reduces cooking time by up to 70% and fast cooking translates to less energy consumption.
15 expert reviews:
— by juicingjournal.com
4 expert reviews:
Most significantly its versatility is provided by its 9-in-1 different functions. But also, by its 15 instant touch cooking programs.
— by southernplate.com
This 6-quart pressure cooker packs a powerful punch with all its included accessories. The egg racks allow you to make delicious deviled eggs, while the steamer...
- 7-3/8-quart saucepan-style pressure cooker made of 18/10 stainless steel; holds up to 4 pint or 3 quart jars for canning
- Solid thermal aluminum sandwich in bottom for even browning and rapid heat absorption
11 expert reviews:
— by TheKingLive
The author just ordered a Presto pressure cooker and expresses their loyalty to the brand, stating that they will never buy anything else. They also mention a n...
10 / 45