Thermal Imager Finder
All best-selling thermal imagers in USA on one page. Refine your search by price, consumer score, popularity. Database is updated every month.
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
Total results: 11
- ✔ HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY - Our 3.2" full color display screen shows thermal detection and visible light imagery in 220 x 160 resolution, allowing the user to see the full range of imagery.
- ✔ CHOOSE FROM 5 PALETTES - Choose the ideal color scale for your job - Rainbow,Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black.
- Model TG267 - 160 × 120 (19,200 pixel) resolution thermal camera measures temperatures from -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F). Add contact-measurement readings with the included Type-K thermocouple - up to 260°C (500°F)
- DETAILED THERMAL IMAGES - Patented MSX image enhancement embosses visual details onto the thermal image, making it easier to identify where problems are located
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- EASIER TO READ greater detail and accuracy with improved 320 x 240 resolution. This is the professional quality IR Infrared Thermal Imager used for home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics manufacturing, studying traffic, archaeology and any other business, hobby, or science where accurate to 2.5°F temperature readings are required.
- 5 COLOR SCALE PALETTES make readings more useful and easier to visualize. Choose from Rainbow, Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black. 3.2" Color Display Screen makes work faster and more accurate. Get jobs done right in less time thanks to the excellent integration of surface temperature and real time thermal imaging.
- FLIR ONE PRO: Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues.
- IMAGE DETAIL & CLARITY: Record crisp 19,200 pixel IR images – a 4X improvement over the FLIR ONE Pro LT – at a thermal sensitivity of 70 mK.
- HIGHER-RESOLUTION INFRARED DETECTORS: HT-A2 has upgraded pixels, Up to 76,800 (320 x 240) pixels infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- Free FLIR ONE mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings user registration not required
- Portability Pocket Portable Thermal Camera with Msx Enhanced Thermal Images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Precision-molded 1 5mm thick 104/105-key PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear fading and shine through years of gaming
- PORTABILTY - Pocket portable thermal camera with MSX-enhanced thermal images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- IMAGE CAPTURE – Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F
- Transform your smartphone or tablet into a high resolution thermal camera with a 320 x 240 thermal sensor for use on the jobsite, at home, and more.
- Highly versatile cameras lets you see building problems invisible to the naked eye and find people and animals in complete darkness or low visibility. Detect energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage and hundreds more heat related issues.
10 / 11