Most Popular 3D Printers
Monoprice Maker Select Plus - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Monoprice Maker Select Plus
- Sample PLA filament
- MicroSD card
- Sample 3D model files
- 8" x 8" build plate
- 7" vertical spacing
- Build plate
- 29 lbs
Monoprice Maker Select Plus is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Hictop 3DP-18 or Printrbot Play 1505 .
Monoprice Maker Select Plus was released last year in October. There more than 5 newer 3D printers on the market. Show newer 3D Printers
Monoprice Maker Select Plus is $87.11 less expensive than an average 3D printer ($404.75).
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament. Compatible softwares: Such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D, the Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am - 5pm PST.
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models
- Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
- Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC
- Read more