Most Popular 3D Printers
Qidi X-one - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 110C Heating bed
- Supports PLA or ABS filament
- Double layer metal structure
- CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform
- 10mm guide rod
- Precise Z axis movement
- 3.5" touch screen
- 42 lbs
Qidi X-one is a very popular option in the middle of the 3D printers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 or NEVA by DAGOMA .
Qidi X-one is $1 less expensive than an average 3D printer ($399).
- Ready-to-work:QIDI TECH X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated before delivery. We include one roll of PLA filament, one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Your customer satisfaction is our destination.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The X-One2 has a heated aluminum build platform with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The build platform can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
- Read more