Most Popular 3D Printers
Qidi X-one - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 110C Heating bed
- Supports PLA or ABS filament
- Double layer metal structure
- CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform
- 10mm guide rod
- Precise Z axis movement
- 3.5" touch screen
- 42 lbs
Qidi X-one is a very popular option in the middle of the 3D printers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 or Printrbot Assembled Simple .
Qidi X-one is $44.25 more expensive than an average 3D printer ($404.75).
- Heating bed can be heated to 110C, this will support printing both PLA or ABS filament. QIDI TECHNOLOGY is registered trademark by Edify Technology Inc.
- New designed double layer metal structure makes printing very stable.
- Metal platform support,CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform with a thickness of 6mm gurantees the surface will be completely flat.
- Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- 3.5 inch touch screen is a simple,user-friendly interface and easy to operate.
- Read more