Most Popular 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro
- 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament capable
- Designed knobs
- Detection software
- Aluminum print bed
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology
- Automatic imaging
- Multi-scan function
- Optional laser engraver module
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Hictop CR-10 or Anycubic i3 UltraBase .
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is $100.95 more expensive than an average 3D printer ($399).
- Open Source Filament: the first XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filaments
- New Aluminum Print Bed: more even heat distribution compared to common glass print bed allows a higher level of prints and New Innovative Calibration System: newly designed, frustration-free sensors and knobs ensure each print is perfectly calibrated
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- WiFi LAN Connectivity: send print jobs directly from your Windows or Mac computer, or the XYZ app
- XYZware for Pro: bundled with powerful software that enables you to adjust multiple printer settings such as speed, print support, and retraction
- Read more