Most Popular 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro
- 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament capable
- Designed knobs
- Detection software
- Aluminum print bed
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology
- Automatic imaging
- Multi-scan function
- Optional laser engraver module
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as QIDI TECH I Dual Extruder or FlashForge Creator Pro .
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro was released this year in March. We don't know any 3D printers that are newer on the market.
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is $332.41 more expensive than an average 3D printer ($404.75).
- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction.
- 600-g cartridge of 1.75-mm filament
- Polymerized Lactic Acid (PLA) 3D printer filament properly tested to assure no warpage during printing
- Read more