Most Popular 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro
- 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament capable
- Designed knobs
- Detection software
- Aluminum print bed
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology
- Automatic imaging
- Multi-scan function
- Optional laser engraver module
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 or Printrbot Assembled Simple .
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is $200.99 more expensive than an average 3D printer ($399).
- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction and The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology for distortion-free capture of desired object. Automatic imaging takes only 5 minutes!
- Finished scans are fully editable; you can scale them, reposition them, and use different post-production software to give your prints a unique finish
- Multi-scan function: Scan your models in multiple angles and the software will merge them into one image to provide the best possible results.
- The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 has an optional laser engraver module can be used to engrave your creative designs onto various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wooden boards, and soft plastic surfaces.
- Read more