Most Popular 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini
- Single-button print design
- Colored LED Indicator
- Connects wirelessly
- Prints only with XYZprinting's non-toxic PLA filament
- Printer Enclosure
- Print Bed Tape
- Power Adapter
- Cleaning & Maintenance Tools
- Downloadable 3D modeling design software
- 23 lbs
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini is a popular option at the bottom of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Anet A8 or Orion Motor MK8 Extruder .
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini was released last year in October. There are quite a few newer 3D printers on the market. Show newer 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini is $189.10 cheaper than the average 3D printer ($399).
- The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions.
- The da Vinci Mini can connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing throughout your home, office, or classroom.
- Use XYZware to connect to your network and experience it's updated slicing precision and computing efficiency, shortening the preparation time required before printing.
- The da Vinci miniw prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- XYZprinting provides free 3D design software xyzmaker, free XYZ 3D gallery,and free 3D printing Curriculum on XYZprinting steam.
- Read more