Most Popular 3D Printers
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V22.214.171.124 or above) and Compact & Safe: Though compact with just 18lbs, this 3D printer offers a 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches build volume. The da Vinci miniMaker prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
- Warranty & Support: Within 30 days of printer registration on XYZprinting official website, users will receive 1 year limited warranty & 1 year unlimited phone/ mail support.
- Read more