Most Popular Phone Signal Boosters
Cisco AT&T Microcell - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Cisco AT&T Microcell
- 3G data
- Simple setup process
Cisco AT&T Microcell is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling phone signal boosters and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Series or weBoost EQO .
Cisco AT&T Microcell is $64 more expensive than the average phone signal booster ($135.99).
- Supports voice and 3G data for 3G/4G/LTE mobile phones, including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
- Simple setup process using quick setup guide - Note that you must have an official AT&T account (not a 3rd-party carrier)
- Status Indicators: Cell Signal, GPS Signal, Internet Connectivity, Power
- Works at home or the office (broadband internet connection via Ethernet is required) Note that satellite internet connections often have too much delay for this device to work properly
- High quality design and construction by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular and network technology
- Read more