Most Popular Phone Signal Boosters
weBoost EQO - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Boosts cell signals up to 32x
- Up to 1,200 sq. Ft
- Compatible with all US networks
weBoost EQO is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as weBoost Connect 4G-X Portable Signal Booster .
weBoost EQO is $178.35 more expensive than an average phone signal booster ($171.64).
- FIX POOR CELL COVERAGE IN SECONDS! - weBoost's most advanced, easiest to install booster.
- BOOSTS CELL SIGNALS UP TO 32X: Enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals for buildings up to 1,200 sq ft.
- BETTER VOICE AND DATA: Get fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster uploads and downloads.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL US NETWORKS: Works on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint*, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more. *weBoost boosters do not support a particular frequency used by some parts of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from our boosters.
- WORKS WITH ALL CELLULAR DEVICES: Smartphones, Tablets, Data Cards, and Notebooks
- PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: Manufacturer 2-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Read more