Most Popular Phone Signal Boosters
zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Series - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Series
- Works with 800/1900 MHz frequencies
- Omni-directional signal antenna
- Up to 3000 square feet of coverage
zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Series is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling phone signal boosters and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Cisco AT&T Microcell or SureCall FlexPro .
zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Series is $11.39 more expensive than the average phone signal booster ($188.60).
- External directional antenna for increased system performance
- Indoor dome ceiling-mount antenna provides omnidirectional coverage
- Boosts performance on iPhone, Samsung, Android & other phones & mobile devices
- Automatically operates at maximum gain with no manual adjustments needed
- Increases signal up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Read more