Most Popular Answering Machines
AT&T EL52303 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- DECT 6.0 technology
- Up to 50 calls
- Up to 14 minutes digital recording time
AT&T EL52303 is a popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling answering machines and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as AT&T 1738 or Panasonic KX-TG4023SK .
AT&T EL52303 is $27.33 more expensive than an average answering machine ($53.99).
- Full duplex handset speakerphone Extra large display Digital answering system DECT 6.0 technology
- Caller ID call waiting stores 50 calls Backlit keypad and display Expandable up to 5 handsets (uses EL50003)
- 50 name and number phonebook directory 9 number speed dial Intercom between handsets Conference between and outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- Table and wall mountable Up to 14 minutes digital recording time Message retrival from handset Message time and date stamp
- Remote access ECO mode Quiet mode Mute Last 10 number redial Any key answer
- Read more