Most Popular Beard Trimmers
Philips Norelco Series 1100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Philips Norelco Series 1100
- Bi-directional trimmer
- 3mm comb
- Integrated skin protector
Philips Norelco Series 1100 is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling beard trimmers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Conair Groom System or Remington MB-200 .
Philips Norelco Series 1100 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer beard trimmers on the market. Show newer Beard Trimmers
Philips Norelco Series 1100 is $15.88 less expensive than an average beard trimmer ($35.83).
- Requires 2 AA Bateries. Works best with Polaroid AA batteries.
- Integrated skin protector guards your skin while you trim
- Bi-directional trimmer seamlessly cuts hair in both directions
- 3mm comb comfortably trims longer hair
- Showerproof for easy use and cleaning. Shower cord for easy storage
- Read more