Most Popular Bluetooth Headphones
Coulax CX04 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Magnet Earbuds
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- Up to 10 hours of talk time
- 13 hours playtime
- 18 days standby
- AptX codec
- CVC 6.0 noise cancellation
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Up to 33fts connectivity
Coulax CX04 are a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. They're in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Mosche Noa L-001 or Hopday Headphones .
Coulax CX04 are $16 cheaper than the average bluetooth headphones ($35.99).
- CONVENIENT MAGNET EARBUDS: Built-in magnet of the Bluetooth headphones attracts the earplugs when you don't used it, greatly decreasing the burden on ears and giving you a convenient storage way to carry around.
- UPDATE BATTERY PERFORMANCE: Powerful rechargeable battery with wireless headphones, up to 10 hours of talk time or 13 hours of your favorite music, and 18 days extra long standby time.
- HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO: Hear richer and CD-like sound from wireless headset with the aptX codec,CVC 6.0 noise cancellation almost eliminates background noise to ensure high-quality audio when making calls.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 CONNECTION: Latest bluetooth technology keep bluetooth headset easy and fast seamless syncing with bluetooth device up to 33fts away.Get a better signal during calls with the upgrade chipest.
- WIRELESS STABILITY SIGNAL: Built-in latest bluetooth chip provides enhanced audio quality and more stable Bluetooth pairing, meaning minimal lost connections.
- Read more
Questions about Top Bluetooth Headphones
There are 5 questions about Top Bluetooth Headphones. Ask a question