Most Popular Bluetooth Headphones
LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
LG Tone Infinim HBS-900
- Sleek metallic finish
- Ergonomic design
- Harman Kardon Signature Sound
- Retractable earbuds
- Jog button
- Ear gels
- AptX compatibility
- HD voice
- MEMS microphone
- Battery Status alert
- Current time alert
- Vibration on/off functions
- Up to 17 hours Talk Time
- Up to 23 days standby
- Up to 14 hours Music play
- BT 3.0
LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 are a popular and one of the more expensive options. They're in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Rymemo Diamond Surface or Mpow M3 .
LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 are $41.99 more expensive than average bluetooth headphones ($35.99).
- The sleek metallic finish and ergonomic design will get you noticed, and Harman Kardon Signature Sound delivers premium audio quality.
- Retractable earbuds provide a simple, unique approach to cord management. Plus, the easy access jog button allows for fluid one-touch volume and music control while ear gels provide a comfortable solution for all-day wear and use.
- AptX compatibility delivers lifelike sound for enjoying music while features such as HD voice and a MEMS microphone allow for crystal-clear voice interactions.
- Tone & Talk application supports SMS Reading on Android devices. Current time alert, Battery Status alert and vibration on/off functions are also available.
- Read more