Most Popular Bluetooth Headphones
LG Tone Ultra HBS‑810 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
LG Tone Ultra HBS‑810
- Retractable earbuds
- Silicone foam ear gels
- JBL Signature Sound
- Robust bass
- Crisp treble
- Clearer voice
- Less high-frequency distortion
- Multi-layer speaker
- Digital MEMS microphone
- Jog Buttons
LG Tone Ultra HBS‑810 are a very popular and one of the more expensive options. They're in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 or Canbor Wireless 4.1 .
LG Tone Ultra HBS‑810 are $31.43 more expensive than average bluetooth headphones ($37.52).
- RETRACTABLE EARBUDS - A simple, unique solution to cord management, the TONE ULTRA's earbuds extend for a personalized fit and retract for easy, convenient storage.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION - The TONE ULTRA's silicone foam ear gels provide a seamless in-ear fit for noise cancellation.
- JBL SIGNATURE SOUND - JBL Signature Sound generates purer, more accurate extended bass, so you'll experience a high-quality acoustic performance.
- QUAD-LAYER SPEAKER TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL MEMS MICROPHONE - Enjoy robust bass, crisp treble, clearer voice, and less high-frequency distortion with the multi-layer speaker, and high-quality sound and exceptional voice clarity with the digital MEMS microphone.
- JOG BUTTONS - These simple, fluid volume and music controls replace traditional volume up/down and fast forward/rewind buttons.
- Read more