La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 7
- This body cream moisturizer for dry skin to extra dry skin features a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome. It is clinically shown to reduce dry, rough skin and provide daily relief and 48 hour hydration.
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association. Suitable for babies as young as two weeks. From the #1 Body Care Brand in European Pharmacies*.
- New dermatological research in skin health has demonstrated the importance of a healthy microbiome: the population of microorganisms found at the skin surface. It has been discovered that in very dry skin conditions the skin microbiome can be unbalanced, and prebiotics can have a rebalancing effect. Lipikar Balm AP+ is formulated with La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Niacinamide and Aqua Posae Filiformis to help alleviate extra-dry skin by rebalancing the skin microbiome and helping repair the skin barrier.
- Targets Skin Concerns: Very dry skin, Dry, rough skin, Sensitive skin
- Moisturizer for dry to very dry skin that replenishes skin's essential lipids. Provides long-lasting, 48-hour hydration. Daily relief for dry to very dry skin. Rich, comforting texture with a non-greasy and non-sticky finish
- Read more