JBL 305P MkII 5" - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
JBL 305P MkII 5"
- Package Includes: (2) JBL 305P MkII 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor Monitoring Speaker. (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles. (2) Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male REAN XLR Microphone Cable. Features: JBL 305P MkII 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor. Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity. Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels. Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range. New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment. HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control. Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space. Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability. Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio. Specifications: LF Driver Size: 5" inches. HF Driver Size: 1" inch. HF Driver Type: Soft Dome
- Crossover: 1725hz 4TH Order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley. Input Sensitivity: 92 dB. Power Configuration: Bi-Amplified. HF Driver Power Amp: 41 Watts, Class-D. LF Driver Power Amp: 41 Watts, Class-D. Frequency Response (3DB): 49 Hz 20 kHz. Frequency Range (-10DB): 43 Hz 24 kHz. Low Frequency Extension (-10 dB): 43 Hz. Maximum Continuous SPL: 94 dB. Maximum Peak SPL: 108 dB. Maximum Peak Input Level (-10DBV / +4DBU): +6DBV / +20.3DBU
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD At Maximum Output With Full Compressor / Limiter Engagement. Electrical Distortion Criteria: 0.2% THD @ 1KHZ / 2.83vrms Output; <1% Thd @ 1KHZ, Full Rated Output. Signal To Noise Ratio: 75DBA (A-Weighted), 70DBR (Unweighted), Relative To 2.83vrms Output. Coverage (Horizontal X Vertical): 120 X 90. Analog Input Types: 1 X XLR Female, 1 X TRS Female, Balanced. HF Trim Control: -2DB, 0DB, +2DB. Boundary EQ: Lf Shelf @ 50hz: -3DB, -1.5DB, 0DB
- Read more