Kali Audio LP-6 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 10
- 3D Imaging Waveguide- Allows you to hear a 3-D soundstage from a stereo pair of speakers.
- Dual Layer Voice Coil- The voice coil on the LP-6 studio monitors allows the speaker to have very high excursion, resulting in clearer sound with lower harmonic distortion, and exceptional dynamic range.
- Low Noise Port Tube- The LP-6 has the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
- Boundary Eq- Kali Audio’s signature Boundary EQ settings help you achieve optimum sound in your recording environment while maintaining neutral sonic reproduction in a variety of settings.
- High Output Audio Monitors- With 85 dB continuous output at 2 meters (roughly 6 feet,) and 20 dB of headroom, the LP-6 is plenty loud for almost every 1 or 2 person listening space. This includes home studios, editing bays, and most control rooms.-
- Read more