Most Popular Speakers
Kef LS50 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Asynchronous USB Connection
- Digital input
- RCA analog input
- 5.25" Uni-Q driver
- Built-in 192Khz/24bit DAC
- 230W amplifier
- LS50 wireless app
- 22 lbs
Kef LS50 are a very popular and one of the most expensive options. They're in the top 3 bestselling speakers and have a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Elac BS312 .
Kef LS50 were released in 2012. There are a lot of newer speakers on the market. Show newer Speakers
Kef LS50 are $2022.95 more expensive than average speakers ($177.40).
- Connect wirelessly via dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity or Bluetooth 4.0, as well as wired via an asynchronous USB Connection, digital (to slink) input, or an RCA analog input.
- The LS50W uses a 5.25" Uni-Q driver capable of reaching down to 40Hz, combined with a built-in 192Khz/24bit DAC and 230W amplifier.
- Wirelessly control the LS50W with the accompanying iOS or Android app.
- If you're after additional bass, the LS50W can output to a connected subwoofer. Output to the connected subwoofer is controlled by the LS50W app.
- Choose from titanium grey/red, gloss Black/blue, or gloss white/copper for your LS50W.
- Read more
- 2 m Powe Cord
- 3 m Cat-6 Inter-Speaker Cable
- 2 m USB Cable
- 1 m LAN Cable
- Plug and Play
- Remote Control included