Kef LSX - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Following the success of KEF LS50 wireless, lox includes a 4" Unit-Q driver to deliver astoundingly clear sound over 160 degrees of coverage and an fee designed cabinet with hidden Heatsink.
- Connect wirelessly via dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2, digital (To slink) input, or a 3.5 mm aux optical Connection. Connect the speakers wirelessly or via RJ45 Ethernet.
- LSX is compatible with TIDAL and other popular music streaming services.
- If you're after additional bass, the LSX can output to a connected subwoofer. Output to the connected subwoofer is controlled by the included app.
- Choose from White, Black, Blue, Olive or Red finishes.
- Read more