Most Popular Speakers
Kef Q100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The KEF Q100 Has a compact body and build
- Produces high quality clear sound
- Clean black oak wood finish
- Speaker looks great even without the added grilles;
- Uni-Q driver array allows for a cleaner sound di...
- May not have sufficient bass capacity if not hooked with other KEF subwoofer systems as it is a small speaker.
The KEF Q100 Bookshelf loudspeakers are an entry level sound system. You can connect it with any floor standing speaker or subwoofers from the KEF Q Series home theater system. KEF Q100s were made to be point-source speakers, which means that they can broadcast a full range of sound from a single point. These will not replace a whole subwoofer sound system, and thus they will be weak on bass and power, but they are designed to create a clearer output of sound.
If you are looking for an decent point-source speakers that would do the job, then the KEF Q100 is certainly an addition you may want to consider. For a small office setup or for an immersive gaming experience, it delivers promising sound distribution especially when one pair is placed opposite the other.Read full review Hide full review
- 5.25" Uni-Q driver array
- 49Hz-40kHz frequency
- 11.8 x 7.1 x 10.7"
Kef Q100 are a very popular and one of the most expensive options. They're in the top 3 bestselling speakers and have a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Klipsch R-15PM or Klipsch RB-61 II .
Kef Q100 were released this year in January. There are a lot of newer speakers on the market. Show newer Speakers
Kef Q100 are $372.95 more expensive than average speakers ($177.40).
- Allow the KEF Q100 to re-introduce you to all your favorite music and moves, though with nuance and depth you've never quite heard before.
- These bookshelf speakers are large enough to command a home theater setup with ease, yet compact enough for any modest listening room or home office.
- The Q100 prominently features KEF's Uni-Q driver array, which is designed to produce an exceptionally accurate, three-dimensional soundstage that evenly envelopes any room.
- The Q100 features a 5.25" inch Uni-Q driver array with a 1" vented dome tweeter in the center. The driver array handles frequencies from 49Hz to 40kHz from a single source.
- The Q100 Bookshelf Speakers are sold in pairs.
- Read more