Most Popular Speakers
Kef Q100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The KEF Q100 Bookshelf loudspeakers are an entry level sound system. You can connect it with any floor standing speaker or subwoofers from the KEF Q Series home theater system. KEF Q100s were made to be point-source speakers, which means that they can broadcast a full range of sound from a single point. These will not replace a whole subwoofer sound system, and thus they will be weak on bass and power, but they are designed to create a clearer output of sound.
If you are looking for an decent point-source speakers that would do the job, then the KEF Q100 is certainly an addition you may want to consider. For a small office setup or for an immersive gaming experience, it delivers promising sound distribution especially when one pair is placed opposite the other.
- The KEF Q100 Has a compact body and build
- Produces high quality clear sound
- Clean black oak wood finish
- Speaker looks great even without the added grilles;
- Uni-Q driver array allows for a cleaner sound distribution.
- May not have sufficient bass capacity if not hooked with other KEF subwoofer systems as it is a small speaker.
- 5.25" Uni-Q driver array
- 49Hz-40kHz frequency
- 11.8 x 7.1 x 10.7"
- The Q100 features a 5.25 inch Uni-Q driver array, which handles frequencies from 49Hz to 40kHz from a single source.
- Our specially crafted Uni-Q driver array extends the frequency spectrum while keeping the stereo image balanced, so you hear the same clear sound no matter where you are in the room.
- At 11.8 x 7.1 x 10.7 inches, these bookshelf speakers are large enough to command a home theater setup, and compact enough for a modest listening room.
- Read more