Most Popular Speakers
Klipsch R-15M - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Want to get dynamic sound during your next music session? Consider the Klipsch R-15M as a possible option for filling small to medium-sized rooms. Thanks to a copper spun 5-1/4" woofer and a rear-firing port, the speaker generates solid bass, and a perfect combo of the tweeters enables the Klipsch R-15M to deliver an impressive clarity on the highs and mids.
The 5-way binding posts deliver a reliable wire connection (there is no Bluetooth connection in this speaker system, unfortunately). The R-15M performs successfully as a two-channel stereo music system or as the front channel of a home theater. A 1” Aluminum diaphragm compression driver with a square Tractrix Horn minimizes distortion and increases the frequency response.Read full review Hide full review
- Small but powerful sound system
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter
- Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
Klipsch R-15M are a top selling option in the middle of the speakers price range. They're a #1 bestseller in speakers category and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Polk Audio RTI A1 or Polk Audio TSi200 .
Klipsch R-15M were released in 2014. There are a lot of newer speakers on the market. Show newer Speakers
Klipsch R-15M are $4.91 less expensive than average speakers ($194.88).
- Small but mighty, the Reference R-15M monitor speaker delivers big sound from a small footprint
- Fills small to medium rooms with powerful, lifelike performances
- 1-Inch aluminum Linear Travel Suspension horn loaded tweeter.
- 5.25-Inch copper spun high output IMG woofer. Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
- Read more
- 5-way binding posts
- Removable grille