Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Chicco NextFit - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
When it comes to your precious bundle of joy, there's nothing more important than safety! This is why the Chico NextFit Convertible Car seat is one of the best in the market at the moment, giving you zero worries about your baby’s safety while on the road.
The Chico NextFit Convertible Car seat comes in two exotic colors – saffron and purple, as opposed to the more traditional colors available from other brands. If you are a stylish and trendy parent, you are going to love the sleek look of this convertible car seat that provides comfort to your child and peace of mind for you.
This convertible car seat comes with 9 different recline position for your growing baby, so that you can use it in a number of vehicles. Besides, the Chico Next can be used for both rear-facing and front-facing rides for when your child is young and almost a grown up. With an integrated slide path, it is easy to transform this car seat from a rear-facing one to a front-facing one, in a matter of seconds. That’s not all! The headrest can be adjusted in 6 different positions for your growing child’s comfort and safety. One single car seat will last you years as your child(ren) grows up,without having to look for another one.
- 9 different recline positions
- 6 different headrest positions
- Both rear- and front-facing facilities
- Strong and sturdy model
- Two exotic colors to choose from
- Too big for smaller cars and small SUVs
- Too tight straps for comfort
- Might get heated inside a hot car
- Recline Sure 9-position leveling system
- Two Ride Right bubble levels
- Super Cinch LatchTightener
- Integrated slide path
- 6-position headrest
Chicco NextFit is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Recaro Roadster Vibe or Chicco Nextfit Zip .
Chicco NextFit was released in 2013. There are dozens of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Chicco NextFit is $125.35 more expensive than the average convertible car seat ($174.64).
- Chicco Next Fit Convertible - Amethyst
- Introducing the Next Fit Convertible Car Seat from Chicco, the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit; Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the Next Fit is the easiest convertible car seat to install simply, accurately and securely
- 5 Point Harness; Adjustable Head Support; Cup holder; Front recline adjusters; LATCH; Washable Fabric; Side impact tested
- Read more
- Installed directly into the car (the seat is not movable)
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans
- Harness strap position widens automatically with headrest adjustment to accommodate growing children.