Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Clek Fllo - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
When you have a family, your children's safety overrides everything else. Driving and riding cars are second nature nowadays and so are car accidents. Technology has provided us with seat belts but the car seats themselves aren't suited for small children. So these neat little seats were invented, more practical and comfortable for your little one. Clek has been a major player in this industry, so lets see if they are still on top of their game.
A newer, improved version of the popular 2015 and 2016 Clek Fllo with the goal of making it lighter and cheaper while still being a good fit for any car seat. The lock now closes easier and stays closed even if you remove the seat cushions. The car seat cover was redone to have better stitching and thicker foam padding. None of these changes really affect the functionality; you still can’t use it with infants unless you attach the aptly named "infant - thingy" insert. You still have the 50 pound rear-facing and 65 pound forward-facing weight limits. It is a convertible meaning this can be faced forwards of backwards, its a great seat but its still the same seat with a little more bells and whistles and that's what hurts this product.
Another thing that hurts is the price. At more or less $380.00 There are cheaper models out there but if you want the top - shelf for your top kid. This isn't the best ever but its as close at most could get.
- High weight limit
- Rigid seatbelts
- Good fit for any car
- Not much change since previous models
- More expensive than the competition
- May wear out easily
- Convertible Car Seat
- Up to 50 pounds
- Advanced side-impact protection
- Adjustable structural headrest
- Deep side wings
- Energy absorbing foam layers
- Metal reinforced substructure
- Installed directly into the car (the seat is not movable)
- Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo’s Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.