Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Graco Size4Me 65 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Graco Size4Me 65
- LATCH consists of lower anchors and top tether anchors, which are builtin
- to your vehicle, and connecting hooks that are built-in to your car seat.
- Lower anchors are used INSTEAD of the vehicle’s seat belt to secure the
- child seat to the vehicle. Top tethers are used IN ADDITION to the lower
- anchors OR the vehicle’s seat belt to secure a forward-facing car seat to
- the vehicle.
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans
- Convertible Graco car seat keeps your forward-facing toddlers harnessed from 20 65 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System a one hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- InRight latch system for a one second, secure latch attachment and red push button for easy removal
- Read more