Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Graco Size4Me 65 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Graco Size4Me 65
For your growing toddler on the go, the Graco Size4Me 65 is a great convertible car seat to invest in. It can easily accommodate toddlers weighing 22 to 65 pounds after they are 2 years old and above. Your child will be extremely comfortable in this front-facing car seat while you are in the driver’s seat; with the Graco Size4Me 65, you won’t have to keep on checking on your child in the back seat to know that they are safe and secured.
This is a convertible car seat that you can use for years to come, but not before your baby is 2 years old. Since doctors recommend babies younger than 2 years of age to be kept in a rear-facing position inside the vehicle, it will not be possible to use this car seat during this time. However, the Graco Size4Me 65 has been crash tested and deemed safe under US safety standards.
The seat pads are removable and can be washed in a machine when dirty. The harnesses are easy to reach and easy to use without having to fuss around. With three different recline positions, your baby will be comfortable throughout their time on the road. The Graco Size4Me 65 also comes with a built-in cup holder for your toddler’s sippy cup or juice boxes.
- Accommodates children weighing 22-65 pounds
- Machine washable
- 3 recline positions
- Crash tested
- Built-in cup holder
- Cannot be used in a rear-facing position
- Not suitable for very young children
- Forward-facing toddlers harnessed from 20-65 lbs
- Safe Adjust Harness System
- InRight Latch system
Graco Size4Me 65 is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Evenflo Triumph LX or Safety 1st Grow and Go .
Graco Size4Me 65 was released in 2015. There are dozens of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Graco Size4Me 65 is $40 cheaper than the average convertible car seat ($169.99).
- Convertible toddler car seat keeps your forward-facing toddlers harnessed from 20 - 65 pound
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System a one hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- InRight latch system for a one second, secure latch attachment and red push button for easy removal
- Removable head and body support
- Read more
- Clicked into a base (the base is not movable)
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans
- LATCH consists of lower anchors and top tether anchors, which are builtin
- to your vehicle, and connecting hooks that are built-in to your car seat.
- Lower anchors are used INSTEAD of the vehicle’s seat belt to secure the
- child seat to the vehicle. Top tethers are used IN ADDITION to the lower
- anchors OR the vehicle’s seat belt to secure a forward-facing car seat to
- the vehicle.