Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Maxi-Cosi Pria 85
- Features CosiCushion fabric and padding that is breathable and will not irritate your baby;
- The seat pads can be washed anytime, it is easily removed by unclasping the snaps;
- Harness straps can be adjusted...
- Tightening the safety straps to fit securely may pose a little problem for babies or toddlers, these straps are best for older kids ;
- Fabric tears easily;
- Installation is hard, transferring this seat fr...
The Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is a premium car seat designed to perfectly snug your child for safety while still being comfortable. It is fit for a rear-facing installation for a child weighing 14 to 40 pounds, and 22 to 85 pounds for front-facing installation. It is a seat built for comfortability even on long car rides.
The Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is said to be a luxurious car seat for your child, with its special fabric and cushioned seats, but these features are just not enough. A car seat is an investment that should last us a long period of time and is able to adapt to our child’s growth. The Pria 85’s fabric easily shreds when subjected to machine wash, and is overall not worth the purchase.Read full review Hide full review
- Can accommodate children weighing up to 85 pounds.
- Can be used in both rear- and forward-facing mode
- Extra protection from the sides
- Machine Washable
- No recline position
- Can't be used as a booster seat
- No adjustable headrest
- No storage/cup holder
Extremely popular among similar products available in the market at the moment, the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 comes at an affordable price just shy of $200. This is a convertible car seat with an extended weight range that you will be able to use until your child is around 85 pounds. The Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 can be used in both the rear- and forward-facing mode for your children before and after they are 2 years old. In the rear-facing mode, it can safely accommodate children weighing between 14-40 pounds and in the forward-facing mode, your child will be comfortable until they exceed the weight limit of 85 pounds.
Thanks to especially engineered Air Protect, the deep side wings of the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 will protect your child’s head and shoulders if you are ever in a collision. The harness system is easy and it will only take one hand and a few seconds to remove your baby from the car seat, or to strap them in. Handy harness holders at easy-to-access locations keep them away from your baby’s reach. Besides, the covers can be easily removed and washed in machine, making it easier for you to keep the car seat clean and fresh.Read full review Hide full review
- 14-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-85 pounds forward-facing
- Advanced air cushion system
- Seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe
- Handy harness holders
Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Chicco NextFit IX or Clek Fllo 2017 .
Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is $157 more expensive than an average convertible car seat ($142.99).
- 2-in-1 convertible car seat - Keeps your child safe and comfy through two modes of use: as a rear-facing car seat 14-40 pounds and as an extended-use forward-facing car seat 22-85 pounds
- Superior side impact protection - Designed by car seat safety experts, the patented Air Protect® advanced cushioning system provides superior protection around your child's head
- Machine washable fabrics - The seat pad and harness covers are machine washable and removable with simple snaps. There's never a need to uninstall
- Perfect fit harness - The harness and headrest height adjust easily with just one hand, to provide micro-adjustments for a customized fit and better safety as your child grows
- Extra-comfortable ride - The Pria 85 Convertible Car seat includes a Cosi Cushion and premium fabrics and padding to provide your child with the best fit and comfort during the ride
- Read more
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans