Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Safety 1st Grow and Go - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Safety 1st Grow and Go
If you have a baby in your family, you are definitely going to need a strong and sturdy car seat for your little one to ensure their safety and comfort while on the road. With that view in mind, the Safety 1st Grow and Go is an affordable choice that will last you years until your child is all grown up. This car seat can be used during the three crucial stages of your child’s life: as a rear-facing seat at first (5-40 pounds), as a forward-facing seat for after the baby is two years old (22-65 pounds), and later as a belt-positioning booster for older children (40-100 pounds). With only one car seat, you can stop worrying about your child’s safety for the next few years!
The Safety 1st Grow and Go has 3 different reclining positions for when your baby is awake or sleeping, as well as a number of grow-with-baby pillows so that they are always comfortable. Your baby or toddler will be happy and comfortable in this car seat even during long journey, and protected at all sides in case there is ever a collision. Besides, the harness holders are all open and in the front, so you won’t have to fumble when you need to put in or take out your child in a hurry. The car seat cover is also machine washable if and when it gets dirty.Read full review Hide full review
Car rides will always be a part of any family’s journey, that is why there is a constant search in choosing the perfect car seat for kids. Safety 1st Grown and Go was built to grow in time with the growth stages of your child – rear facing 5-40 pounds, forward-facing 22-65 pounds and belt-positioning booster that can hold up to 100 pounds. This car seat is an investment that is sure to be part of you and your child’s many firsts.
The Safety 1st Grown and Go is a product that promises adaptability on your child’s need, making it a great investment because it will serve long term. The rear-facing installation may get disappointing as it cannot fully secure the seat installation, but if you are eyeing for a car seat for your toddler who can sit front-faced, then this compact seat may be the thing for you.
- Dirty seats are bound to happen when dealing with children, this has a car seat pad that is easily detachable and can be machine washed and is dryer safe;
- Equipped with built-in harness holders that makes putting and removing your child easier;
- When installed front-faced, it takes a lot less room than other car seats;
- Has a wide range of recline positions.
- When the seat is installed rear-faced, the latch system is hard to secure and tighten, which sometimes results to tipping over.
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds
- Forward-facing 22-65 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Harness holders
- Quick Fit Harness
Safety 1st Grow and Go was released last year in March. There are dozens of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Safety 1st Grow and Go is $44 cheaper than the average convertible car seat ($169.99).
- The car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Superior safety with Air Protect, an advanced cushion system that provides extra protection
- A snap to clean! Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, unsnaps and lifts away quickly from the seat frame for truly easy cleaning
- Harness holders: with the harness held back, it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Grow-with-baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- Read more
- Clicked into a base (the base is not movable)
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans
- If your vehicle does not have LATCH,you must install the car seat base in a seating location incyour vehicle that has an acceptable vehicle seat belt.