Most popular skis
Rossignol Experience 88 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Rossignol Experience 88
- Carbon Alloy Matrix is a totally new super fiber engineered into the ski at Rossignol. Rossi's exclusive Basalt infused fibers are woven diagonally with heavy strands of Carbon Graphite. The result is even better edge grip and even more stability, while at the same time, the E88 HD remains very easy to ski on, and maintains its playful feel on the snow. This new construction truly amplifies the ski into HD!
- Air Tip is a Rossignol exclusive feature that removes mass at the very end of the ski. This concentrates more of the ski's mass underfoot, and reduces swing weight for improved maneuverability and effortless flotation in deeper snow.
- Auto Turn Rocker - A profile with 70% standard camber in the center of the ski and 30% rocker at the tip and tail. The high underfoot camber delivers secure grip for on-piste performance. The slight tip and tail rocker gives a power-assisted steering effect with effortless control, as well as excellent versatility in powder and on the piste. Rocker helps wider skis turn like narrower skis.
- Basalt Dampening - Natural volcanic basalt rock, spun into fibers and woven into the layup of the ski to absorb vibration for a smooth, stable ride without making the ski feel dead or heavy. Still very lively, but very, very smooth at speed.
- Laminate wood core - The best way to build a ski. Wood absorbs vibration better than any other material, and is super durable as well. As skis get wider, twisting stiffness tends to get softer, so wide skis don't hold as well on harder snow. Wood cores are torsionally (twisting) stiffer.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.