Cubii Jr - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 🧘🏻♀️ GET FIT WHILE YOU SIT - Built specifically to be used while sitting, the Cubii JR1 under-desk elliptical keeps you moving and active throughout your day. Work out at the office or in the comfort of your favorite chair at home.
- 🤫 WHISPER-QUIET - Designed and manufactured to be whisper-quiet; discreetly work out without disturbing those around you. The low profile and smooth elliptical motion keeps your knees from hitting your desk.
- 🚴🏽♀️ LOW IMPACT WORKOUT - Patented ergonomic angels provide a smooth elliptical motion with minimal impact on your joints. Ideal for home rehab.
- 🧭 REAL-TIME TRACKING - The built-in display monitor tracks your workouts in real time, recording calories burned, RPM, strides, time and distance. Select from 8 resistance levels, allowing you to adjust and control the intensity of your workout.
- 🔧 EASY ASSEMBLY - Quick and easy assembly, right out of the box - just 4 screws and you’re done! Estimated assembly time is 3-4 minutes.
- Read more
Elliptical displays offer a wide range of features that vary greatly from one machine to another. The display can be as simple as analog LED lights that show time and distance traveled or as complex as a fully functioning TV screen with cable network connectivity. Displays vary in size and type, with higher end machines displaying more stats (time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, workout program status, etc.) and offering more advanced features (such as a virtual tour that simulates traveling through real-life environments). There are positives and negatives to this level of complexity. On the plus side, sophisticated displays allow you to easily monitor and adjust your workout based on the information presented. They may also provide a distraction from the dull pace of elliptical exercise. At the same time, this kind of distraction can be harmful to your workout because it may cause you to fall or injure yourself or be overly conscious of the clock and distance.
Advanced display screens or TV screens could have the added benefit of linking with your smartphone, so you can watch video content on the display as you run. The suite of features will be dependent on your needs but know that you’ll pay significantly more for complex displays and TV screens.
- Number of strides
- Calories burned