Plasma Fitness Bike - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Effective, full-body fitness: Burn calories, gain muscle tone, and improve overall health with this ultra-efficient, home elliptical trainer and stationary exercise bike workout machine. It's the ideal low-impact yet high-cardio cross-training fitness solution that works various muscle groups (arms, legs, abdominals, and buttocks) for a complete body workout.
- 2-in-1 Space saving design: Save valuable space with this compact yet highly efficient exercise machine, which provides a full range workout featuring an 11" foot stride and a 21" arm extension
- Sturdy construction: Tubular steel construction and a wide base provide secure stability and lasting durability. Soft handrail grips along with extra-large, textured foot pedals (13.5" long and 6" wide) offer even more sturdy support for smooth elliptical striding or bike pedaling.
- Adjustable resistance & comfort levels: An adjustable tension knob allows for variable resistance levels to accommodate any workout level, from beginner to advanced intensities. Ideal for progressive improvement, as well as for households with more than one user. In addition, the full-form seat and handles are height adjustable, for a customized and comfortable workout experience.
- LCD mounting technology: Easily monitor fitness at your fingertips, with built-in pulse rate sensors in the handrails and stats illuminated on a LCD display screen. Elapsed speed, time, distance, calories burned, and heart/pulse rate are rotated on the battery-operated display screen.
- Read more
- Stationary Bike
Elliptical displays offer a wide range of features that vary greatly from one machine to another. The display can be as simple as analog LED lights that show time and distance traveled or as complex as a fully functioning TV screen with cable network connectivity. Displays vary in size and type, with higher end machines displaying more stats (time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, workout program status, etc.) and offering more advanced features (such as a virtual tour that simulates traveling through real-life environments). There are positives and negatives to this level of complexity. On the plus side, sophisticated displays allow you to easily monitor and adjust your workout based on the information presented. They may also provide a distraction from the dull pace of elliptical exercise. At the same time, this kind of distraction can be harmful to your workout because it may cause you to fall or injure yourself or be overly conscious of the clock and distance.
Advanced display screens or TV screens could have the added benefit of linking with your smartphone, so you can watch video content on the display as you run. The suite of features will be dependent on your needs but know that you’ll pay significantly more for complex displays and TV screens.
- Elapsed time
- Calories burned