Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Copper Fit Step FX - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Copper Fit Step FX
- Step, distance and calories monitor.
- Easy to use technology with smart design.
- Digital display
- Automatic synchronization of data.
- Durable design.
Copper Fit Step FX is a very popular and one of the most affordable options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Pingko Pedometer or Jawbone UP 24 .
Copper Fit Step FX is $30 less expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Slick design with easy-to-use Technology - no complicated setup
- Tracks steps taken, distance covered and calories burned
- Features include: watch; step counting; 7-day rolling memory; 3g motion sensor; Adjustable stride length
- Easy to read Digital display - no app, Smart phone or software required
- Automatically tracks and records your movements
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- Stand alone unit which doesn't connect to any electronic device.
- Stair climbing
- Step counting
- 7-day rolling memory
- 3-axis motion sensor
- Adjustable stride length