Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Elegiant Activity Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Elegiant Activity Tracker
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
- P67 Waterproof Rating
- OLED Screen Type
- Lithium-polymer Battery Type
- Standby Time for 5 to 7 days.
Elegiant Activity Tracker is a popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Tantan Lohas01 or Garmin Premium Monitor .
Elegiant Activity Tracker is $1.10 cheaper than the average fitness tracker ($42.99).
- Designed for Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Management
- Comfortable Wear: The device is very comfortable to wear as it is made almost entirely out of silicone and is very smooth. Attach it to your wrist is very easy as everything just sort of snaps into place thanks to the stretchy silicone material.
- USB Connect: The whole front piece pulls away from the band and doubles as a USB stick. You connect this directly to your computer or a USB device to charge the built-in battery. This is also how you can connect it to your computer and unload data if
- Easy to Use: The tracker is very easy to use. You simply tap on the screen and use finger gestures like swiping, double tapping, etc.
- Fit For: iphone 4S or above (iphone 4S, iphone 5, iphone 5S, iphone 5C, iTouch5, ipad3, ipad4, ipad air, ipad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- iPhone 4S and above
- Android 4.3 and above
- Black & White Display
- Operated with different languages such as German, Italian, English, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Russian, Spanish