Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Garmin vivofit 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Garmin vivofit 3
We strive to make our bodies better through proper diet and regular workout, but sometimes we are unable to fully track our progress. The Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker is a wrist watch that monitors your steps, bicycle movement, and other activities. The main feature that distinguishes the Vivofit 3 from previous versions is the inclusion of the Move IQ feature which is able to detect your activity based on your body’s movement.
The Vivofit 3 is an exciting leap from its predecessors, it has the ability to determine what type of activity you engaging in. This wrist activity tracker is on the right track when it comes to having an all-in-one device, but the durability of the battery and its screen must first be addressed.
- Garmin Move IQ is a great added feature that allows greater tracking of activities;
- Completely water-resistant;
- Equipped with excellent battery life which does not need any charging within a year;
- Has hourly reminder if user has not moved;
- A smartphone app can automatically synch your vivofit’s data so you can fully monitor your progress;
- Clean appearance, band can be dressed up with interchangeable straps.
- Some screen displays are not long-lasting, lines and pixelation may occur;
- Move IQ feature may sometimes be unable to detect your activity;
- Clasp or lock of the strap may get loose easily;
- Batteries are not as long lasting as advertised.
- Sleek silicone band
- Auto-activity detection
- Sync automatically or manually