Most popular fitness trackers
Gentman S3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- S3 Smartband with 0.96 inch OLED screen,single-touch design,easily raising up your wrist to lighten the screen,Built-in 90mAh rechargeable battery with long standby time.
- Dynamic Heart Rate - With high precise sensor,Once the wristband heart rate mode is launched,App does not need to connected,all-time heart rate and blood pressure could be measured at any time.
- Phone Call/SMS Reminder,connect the smart band with the mobile phone via bluetooth,display the message content and contact name on the wirstband,never miss any important calls and messages.
- Sports and Health Tracker,pedometer,calorie burnt,distance record,sleep monitor,Sedentary reminder,phone finder,remote camera. S3 wristband is only for life-lever waterproof.
- Support iOS 7.0 & above, Android 4.3 & above,Perfect for girls and female,Best gifts for your girlfriend or wife.
- Read more
- Compatability: Android 4.3 & IOS 8.0
- General fitness only
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- Multi-motion mode
- Built-in polymer rechargeable lithium battery 90MAh
- Remote camera control
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.