Most popular fitness trackers
GoFitPlus Activity Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
GoFitPlus Activity Tracker
- ♣【COLOR SCREEN DESIGN】：Full HD 0.96 inch large screen show time and weather.Prepare to wear right suit aforehand to make you more comfortable.
- ♣【MULTIPLE-FUNCTION ACTIVITY TRACKER】: Heart rate monitor,step tracker, calorie counter, distance, auto sleep monitor, silent vibration alarm alert, incoming call and message reminder, time clock and remote shutter etc.
- ♣【HEART RATE MONITOR AND SUPPORT MULTI-SPORTS MODE】: GoFitPlus Fitness tracker can monitor your heart rate on wrist anytime you need to. With 14 sports modes, it helps you better understand each sports. (3 default exercise modes and additional 11 exercise modes can be replaced.)
- ♣【REMOTE CAMERA CONTROL AND CONNECTED GPS】: Causally tap oval button to remote control shutter once initiate "Camera" function in "Device" page of app. Use Connected GPS during Run,Walk,Ride or Hike mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on wrist and check your workout route in APP after sync.
- ♣【LONG-LASTING BATTERY AND WATERPROOF】: Charge 2 hrs to get full charge and make it work for a week. IP67 waterproof allows your washing hands, getting caught in the rain, go for swimming.
- Read more
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.