Most popular fitness trackers
GTBonad T20 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Multifunctions - Dynamic and static blood pressure, dynamic and static heart rate, Pedometer ,Calorie counter, Distance, Stopwatch, Sleep quality measurement, Call reminder, ALarm clock, Fall down reminder, Drink reminder, Remote Camera Control, Social reminder (Facebook,Twitter,Wechat).
- Regularly Blood Pressure Setting&Heart Rare&Sleep Monitor---See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity. Regularly sets the blood pressure control and psychological adjustments. Automatically monitors total effective sleeping time every night (including light sleep and deep sleep) and wake you up with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Humanized Design - The smart band is made of C9 high class silicon gel and PC, multiple strict tests were run to ensure its skin-friendliness. Cambered surface design for 0.96inch OELD screen display , waterproof and dust proof design under the degree of IP67. You can wear it when washing hands.effectively put an end to cosmetics, daily necessities sweat and other corrosion.
- Health Analysis Report - Use the APP(Hey Band) to view your weekly health report with diagram and analysis of your walking distance, sleep quality, heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen and fatigue index.
- Quick to Charge- It is faster and more convenient to plug the plug, just charging two hours of life is very durable and use it for 5-7 days standby time.(Support Android 4.4 or above/iOS 8.0 or above)
- Read more
- General fitness only
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- made of C9 high class silicon gel and PC
- Health Analysis Report
- Fall down reminder
- Social reminder