Most popular fitness trackers
Healbe GoBe2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- TRACKS YOUR CALORIC INTAKE/BURN/BALANCE AUTOMATICALLY. Our patented technology is scientifically proven by UC Davis Food and Health Institute. Research studies confirm that GoBe2's technology has the highest accuracy of any noninvasive method. Healbe's patented FLOW Technology constantly measures calories absorbed from the food you eat, net calorie deficit (which causes weight loss) and surplus (which causes weight gain) which is crucial for healthy weight management.
- 8 KEY HEALTH PARAMETERS - GoBe2 is a little bit bulky, but it's the price of so many modern sensors and AI inside. GoBe2 scans your cells and measures Calorie Intake/Burn/Balance, Hydration, Stress, Sleep, Heart Rate, Activity and Step Pedometer. FYI - if your wrist girth is less than 6 inches this item is not recommended.
- EXCITEMENT AND CURIOSITY - it's really exciting to see through the app how your body works and converts food into energy, just through your wrist, no food logging/diaries needed!
- JOIN OUR GROWING COMMUNITY - join our network of 35,000 users and improve your lifestyle with HEALBE today!
- Read more
- iPhone 4s and later running iOS 8 and above with BLE
- — For Android™ users: devices running Android™ 4.3 and above.
- — Supporting of Bluetooth™ LE is necessary.
- Stair climbing
- Weight lifting
- General fitness only
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- Monitoring your emotional
- state in real-time
- Automatic calorie
- intake tracking
- Automatic water balance
- Galvanic skin response sensor
- Impendance sensor
- Piezo sensor
- Gyroscope & magnetometer
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.