Most popular fitness trackers
Huawei Honor Band 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Huawei Honor Band 3
- 🎁 Safety protection, 50 meters waterproof ; The standby time is 45 days ; Button, a capacitive touch button
- 🎁Get the power of continuous heart rate in the slim, light weight and stylish design with a bright, touch sensitive waterproof display to view your daily activity stats; a compliment to any wrist.
- 🎁 Automatically monitor the length and quality of your sleep through our interactive app and track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes; with reminders to move and stop watch functionality to keep you moving towards your fitness goals.
- 🎁 Stay connected with call, text and social media notifications on display, when your phone is nearby. You will not miss every important message.
- 🎁 Battery capacity 100mAh (typical) ; Sizes 43 mm x 16.5 mm x 10.3 mm (body size); 115.12 mm + 107.26 mm (wristband length) ; The theoretical work time is 21 days (according to the glory lab model, according to the default configuration); 10 days (according to the glorious lab model, according to the default configuration, open scientific sleep)
- Read more
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.