Most Popular Fitness Trackers
iSunShine Fitness Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
iSunShine Fitness Tracker
- Tracks distance, steps, calories burned and sleep quality
- Alarm clock and fitness progress reminder
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Interchangeable straps (sold separately)
- Records data up to 16 days of fitness activity
iSunShine Fitness Tracker is a popular and one of the less expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Health o Meter Nuyu or Xiaomi Mi Band .
iSunShine Fitness Tracker was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
iSunShine Fitness Tracker is $20.90 less expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, and monitor how long and well you sleep. With a gentle touch on the screen, recorded data will show in sequence
- IP67 waterproof means there is no need to take the tracker off during swimming (up to 30 minutes) or showering. It is also totally protected against dust
- Vibration reminds you of alarm clock and fitness progress without waking up others or disturbing people near you. The tracker works for one week with every full charge.
- It's compatible with iPhone/iPad (which was released later than iPhone 5) with IOS7.0+ system and Android phone/tablet with 4.3+ system
- The wrist strap fits up to an 8 inch wrist and is easy to secure
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- Android phone/tablet with 4.3 system or above
- iPhone 4S or above
- iPad mini 1 or above
- Compatible with Android phone/tablet with 4.3 system or above, iPhone 4S or above, iPad mini 1 or above
- Remotely control smartphone camera