Most Popular Fitness Trackers
iSun Shine Fitness Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
iSun Shine Fitness Tracker
iSun Shine Fitness Tracker is a popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Jawbone UP3 or Aulker HR Pedometer .
iSun Shine Fitness Tracker is $4.99 less expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, and monitor how long and well you sleep. With a gentle touch on the screen, recorded data will show in sequence
- IP67 waterproof means there is no need to take the tracker off during swimming (up to 30 minutes) or showering. It is also totally protected against dust
- Vibration reminds you of alarm clock and fitness progress without waking up others or disturbing people near you. The tracker works for one week with every full charge.
- It's compatible with iPhone/iPad (which was released later than iPhone 5) with IOS7.0+ system and Android phone/tablet with 4.3+ system
- The wrist strap fits up to an 8 inch wrist and is easy to secure
- Read more