Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Juboury I5 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Juboury I5 is a popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Garmin Premium Monitor or Tom Tony Fitness Tracker .
Juboury I5 is $1.60 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($41.93).
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm.
- Sync data via Bluetooth with iOS and Android smart phones. NOTE : OS must be IOS 7.0(or above)and Android4.3(or above)phone which with Bluetooth 4.1.. Also, follow these steps to sync the device :Download the Zeroner app-Turn the phone bluetooth on-open the Zeroner-Device connection-Search for device-Bracelet-xxxx-Paired,then the data can be synced..
- Host comes with a standard USB port, special design to charge through connecting PC and mobile driver.
- Sync sport data with apple and android device:Go to App store or Google Paly store, download this APK: "Zeroner"and install it.Also, There are Zeroner and Zeroner Health two app of the factory in Appstore/GooglePlay for downloading.Only the Zeroner can sync data with this model smart band. If the customer download the Zeroner health,the data can't be synced successfully
- Smart wristband with OLED screen, show the steps, Calorie, Distance, Time clearly. The bracelet has 2 ways of control: screen button and gesture, so it displays while moving and disappears in short time. The time could be checked by press the screen button or reversing the wrist. This design is for power saving and ensure the band can work longer after charging.
- Read more