Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Lumo Lift - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The device is worn below the collarbone for posture coaching which sends subtle vibrations whenever the user slouch.
- Measureposture hours, step count, distance traveled and calories burned
Lumo Lift is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Misfit Shine 2 or Fitbit Charge HR .
Lumo Lift was released in 2014. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Lumo Lift is $32 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Change Your Life by Changing Your Posture! Sit straighter, stand taller and look better with Lumo Lift, an all-in-one appearance booster and fitness tracker.
- Lumo Lift is a wearable posture coach that helps you sit straighter, stand taller, and look better by buzzing when you slouch.
- Look Better, Feel Better, Be Better! Better posture helps you look better and feel more confident, reduce back and neck pain, and improve your mood & reduce stress.
- Lumo Lift works and syncs wirelessly only with Bluetooth 4+ equipped smartphones operating iOS 10 or above, or Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above. Please search "Lumo Lift compatibility" on Google for more details.
- Read more
- Lumo Lift sensor is made of electroplated thermoset plastic.
- Magnetic clasps are solid aluminum material