Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Omron Alvita HJ-320 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Omron Alvita HJ-320
- Monitors steps, distance and time covered.
- Saves up to 7 days activity memory
- Automatic reset function
Omron Alvita HJ-320 is a popular option at the bottom of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Zacurate Acc U Rate 400B or Trend United I5 Plus .
Omron Alvita HJ-320 was released in 2014. There are dozens of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Omron Alvita HJ-320 is $27.49 cheaper than the average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Tracks both steps and distance to keep you motivated to go further each day
- Features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps
- Keeps an accurate step count in any position-flat, vertical or horizontal
- Resets automatically at midnight for the most precise daily count
- Maintains a weekly log by storing seven days of activity data
- Read more
- Clipped to Clothing or Shoes
- In a Pocket
- Tri-Axis Technology that tracks accurately in almost any position.