Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Omron Alvita HJ-327T - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Omron Alvita HJ-327T
- 4 tracking modes that measure aerobic steps, calories burned, steps and distance covered.
- Bluetooth technology for automatic data synchronization.
- Simplified touchscreen
- Compact design
Omron Alvita HJ-327T is a popular and one of the most affordable options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Bereezy Pedometer Band or All Cart Calorie Bracelet .
Omron Alvita HJ-327T was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Omron Alvita HJ-327T is $33 less expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Tracks Steps, Aerobic Steps (AKA Healthy Steps), Distance Walked And Calories Burned
- Features Bluetooth Smart Technology Which Allows Wireless Syncing To Smartphone With Free Omron Fitness App
- Connect To WwwOmronwellnessCom To Download Fitness Activity And Participate In Fitness Plans And Other Health Challenges
- Displays Current Day's Activity On LCD Screen With The Tap Of A Finger And Stores Up To 14 Days In The Device
- Size is less than 1 square inch and weighs .45 ounces which allows it to be worn almost anywhere with optional detachable clip.
- Read more
- In a Pocket
- Apple iPhone 4S and higher
- Android Version 4.3 and above
- Tri-Axis Technology that tracks accurately in almost any position.