Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar A300 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Polar A300 is a more Spartan approach to fitness monitoring. It doesn’t have the GPS tracker of the M400 or the built-in heart rate monitor of an A360, because the Polar A300 is a simple fitness and activity monitoring device.
When paired with the Polar Flow app, this device can automatically count steps, estimate the number of calories burnt, and track distance and speed as well as the hours of restful sleep all based on your movements. A heart rate monitor chest strap can be bought separately and heart rate monitor capability can be added to the A300's data through the Bluetooth Smart feature.
Overall, the A300 is one of the cheapest fitness and activity wristbands made by Polar. It has an interchangeable colorful wristband and is water resistant up to 30 meters, so you can wear it while swimming or showering. .Read full review Hide full review
Polar A300 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar A300 is $19.98 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.97).
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Waterproof fitness monitor motivates you to reach your daily goal by tracking your steps, distance, and calories burned 24/7
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Vibrating inactivity alerts help you keep moving throughout the day
- SLEEP TRACKER: Automatically tracks your sleep time, quality of sleep, and sleep patterns
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor for continuous, accurate heart rate
- CUSTOMIZE: Design your A300 fitness tracker to fit your style with interchangeable wrist bands in different colors
- Read more