Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar A300 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Polar A300 may look and feel more like a watch than other fitness trackers, but has many more features, and is one of the most popular fitness tracker on the market. It is pretty much waterproof; you can wear this watch while swimming and in the shower as well as when you are exercising. Affordable and stylish, the Polar A300 is comfortable to wear and has a long battery life. It can also track your inactive and sleep hours. The built-in alarm clock with the Polar A300 works very well to, and will silently buzz on your wrist until you wake up.
Although the Polar A300 doesn't have a built-in heart rate tracker, it can track many other measurements, including time elapsed, calories burned, distance traveled and daily steps. It is possible to purchase a separate heart rate monitor that is compatible with the Polar A300 at a very reasonable price.
The Polar A300 is a stainless steel device inserted into a rubber strap, which can be removed for charging. You can, for an additional price, get a number of colors and interchange them to match your appearance.
Polar A300 is a top selling and one of the more expensive options. It's a #1 bestseller in fitness trackers category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Flex or Suunto Smart Sensor .
Polar A300 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar A300 is $22.81 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Waterproof fitness monitor motivates you to reach your daily goal by tracking your steps, distance, and calories burned 24/7
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Vibrating inactivity alerts help you keep moving throughout the day
- SLEEP TRACKER: Automatically tracks your sleep time, quality of sleep, and sleep patterns
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor for continuous, accurate heart rate
- CUSTOMIZE: Design your A300 fitness tracker to fit your style with interchangeable wrist bands in different colors
- Read more