Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar A360 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Polar A360 is an affordable fitness band for average people who want to motivate themselves out of their sedentary lifestyle and keep track of their fitness goals. In particular, the A360 is great for tracking your heart rate while you are active.
It’s built with the Polar’s trademarked optical heart rate module for an accurate monitoring during an activity (it'll start tracking automatically when your heart rate increases). You can also do a manual spot-check to see your resting heart rate.
Like all fitness trackers, the A360 also keeps score of your speed and distance movements, your progress towards an all-day activity goal, the amount of calories burnt and the amount of hours that you sleep. It is waterproof up to 30 meters so it can be used in rainy conditions or even taken in the pool for a swim. It can also fit anyone as it comes in 3 different band sizes. Navigating is easy with the LED touchscreen.
The main disadvantage to this compared to the other Polar fitness trackers is that it is flimsy. The band breaks fairly easily and the clasp is difficult to put on your wrist. Polar does however provide replacement bands, (off-brand bands are not guaranteed to fit your tracker properly).
- WRIST HEART RATE MONITOR: Accurate wrist-based heart rate monitor with personalized training guidance to reach your fitness goals
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/7
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Bright colorful touch screen with vibrating smart notifications and inactivity alerts that help you stay active
- WATERPROOF FITNESS TRACKER: Customize your A360 activity tracker to fit your style with interchangeable, waterproof wristbands
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple
- Read more