Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar A360 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
For people who are into water sports and swimming, the Polar A360 is a great fitness buddy. It has a large touch-screen display of 1.06 x 0.51 inches and built-in optic sensors that can accurately monitor your heart rate. It has interchangeable wrist bands so that you can change up the color and size (the bands come in 3 different sizes for comfortable all-day use).
Aside from being a heart rate monitoring device (which is unique to most fitness trackers), it can also track all-day activity and inactivity including your daily workouts, the number of steps achieved, and even your sleep schedule. You can synch your progress towards your fitness goals on the Polar smartphone app, and patterns and trends are displayed in a weekly or monthly chart format.
- WRIST HEART RATE MONITOR: Accurate wrist-based heart rate monitor with personalized training guidance to reach your fitness goals
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/7
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Bright colorful touch screen with vibrating smart notifications and inactivity alerts that help you stay active
- WATERPROOF FITNESS TRACKER: Customize your A360 activity tracker to fit your style with interchangeable, waterproof wristbands
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple
- Read more