Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar Ft1 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Polar Ft1 is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Zip or Wahoo TICKR .
Polar Ft1 was released in 2012. There are dozens of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar Ft1 is $9.50 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.95).
- <b>Body Measurement Features:</b> Average and maximum heart rate of training, Heart rate - bpm, HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm, Manual target zone -- bpm, Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission<br>
- <b>Recording Features:</b> Training files (with summaries) - 1<br>
- <b>Training Features:</b> HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit<br>
- <b>Watch Features:</b> Backlight, Date and weekday indicator, Display text in English, Time of day (12/24h), Water-resistant - 50m<br>
- <b>Transmitter Belt:</b> Polar T31 coded transmitter belt
- Read more