Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar FT7 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Polar FT7 is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Suunto Comfort Belt or X-Doria KidFit .
Polar FT7 was released in 2011. There are dozens of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar FT7 is $14.94 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.95).
- Continuous, accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
- Energy Pointer feature tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape; Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
- Connects with compatible gym equipment using Gym Link and water resistant (30m)
- Read more