Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar H7 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Polar H7 is a popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Withings Go or Garmin Vivofit .
Polar H7 was released in 2012. There are dozens of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar H7 is $8.37 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- HEART RATE MONITOR: Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps through Bluetooth Smart technology
- FITNESS TRACKER: Waterproof heart rate sensor, Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)Bluetooth Smart transmission technology
- STRONG BATTERY LIFE: For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Gym Link connects Polar heart rate monitors and activity trackers with compatible gym equipment
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple
- Read more